Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Open World? Only World Racing 2 and Test Drive Unlimited...but neither have an Underground style...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Oops, I forgot about Burnout, yeah, but then that really is all the Open World Racing Games.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Street Legal Racing just has a name as far as I've heard.
Street Legal Racing Redline is an awesome game! It's a shame that they didn't work out all the bugs though. :( You can essentially build your car from the ground up, and the driving physics are pretty impressive. (ie. driving without any body panels reduces the top-speed you're able to reach because of the lack of aerodynamics)

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Street Legal Racing Redline is an awesome game! It's a shame that they didn't work out all the bugs though. :( You can essentially build your car from the ground up, and the driving physics are pretty impressive. (ie. driving without any body panels reduces the top-speed you're able to reach because of the lack of aerodynamics)
That's the point. Too many bugs to say it's an awesome game. The concept was good. They just couldn't deliver it. :p

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
World Racing 2 looks good and burnout paradise i completed..does anybody knows what is it like street legal racing?
Unfortunately World Racing 2 just looks good, it's not much of a racing game...I only put it out there cuz you can just drive around the city in freeroam...but you can't do anything in Free Roam, and all career races take place on closed tracks (within those cities though)...not to mention it's car list is one the strangest ever and the handling of the cars is also quite strange...so I don't really recommend it.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
TDU is actually somewhat of a cross between sim and arcade IMO, but I liked it a lot, even though I don't like sims.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.