Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi!

I haven´t a ps2 at home and i loade me the pcsx 0,6 emu down! I brrow/lend (i´m from germany and i can´t speak english very good) me the NFSU2 (nned for speed underground 2 Demo. than i load my the pcsx 0,6 down and i can´t play the demo!! HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!! What need i? a p´lugin or wat? i made my a iso data from the cd whit a tool, vut it´s work not, too!!!! :mad: :mad: Help me! When you say i need a other emo for the ps2 or i need a tool say my the name or the download site!!!! HELP!!

Bye, DarkForgi

__________
EDIT: I´m sorry for my bat english, but i´m 14 years old and from germany!
 

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
Joined
·
5,370 Posts
DarkForgi said:
Hi!

I haven´t a ps2 at home and i loade me the pcsx 0,6 emu down! I brrow/lend (i´m from germany and i can´t speak english very good) me the NFSU2 (nned for speed underground 2 Demo. than i load my the pcsx 0,6 down and i can´t play the demo!! HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!! What need i? a p´lugin or wat? i made my a iso data from the cd whit a tool, vut it´s work not, too!!!! :mad: :mad: Help me! When you say i need a other emo for the ps2 or i need a tool say my the name or the download site!!!! HELP!!

Bye, DarkForgi

__________
EDIT: I´m sorry for my bat english, but i´m 14 years old and from germany!
soultion is very simple... probably PCSX2 can't run that demo, this PS2 emulator is very early development (other PS2 emus are also)... please read the rulez as you are a new to this forum...
I think this thread sould be closed...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:evil: When i can read the rulez! lol! I can´t read that rulz why i can not so good english! can a other emu play this game?????? HELP ME PLZ BEFOR CLOSED!!!! :cuss2:
 
G

·
hmm.. Ich denke mein Deutch ist genau so slecht wie deines English ;)
Aber Deutsch reden ist kein problem für mich...
 

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
Joined
·
5,370 Posts
Meine Heren bitte nich auf deutch drucken... damn I haven't used my Deutsch since graduation... :p
Anway: Rules
 

·
Back to regular business
Joined
·
3,258 Posts
Why make wir not a paar sticky posts on unterschiedlichen languages, die every User tell that kein PS2-Emulator able ist commercial PS2 games zu play... :D
 

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
Joined
·
5,370 Posts
F-3582 said:
Why make wir not a paar sticky posts on unterschiedlichen languages, die every User tell that kein PS2-Emulator able ist commercial PS2 games zu play... :D
Yeah so then I'm voting on polish version of this thread which say that: terazniejsze emulatory PS2 sa w malym stopniu, lub wogole niezdolne do odpalania gier na ta konsole :p ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL! thats ride! your all german is so bad whis my english!!! but please back to topic! no ps2 emo of the world (*g*) can play the NFSU2 Demo???? that isn´t right or???????
 

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
Joined
·
5,370 Posts
DarkForgi said:
LOL! thats ride! your all german is so bad whis my english!!! but please back to topic! no ps2 emo of the world (*g*) can play the NFSU2 Demo???? that isn´t right or???????
The funniest thing is that using english you could talk allover the world, what U can't say about german :p
anyway... about that demo... as I've written before, when you can't play it, than it's unplayable.
 
G

·
F-3582 said:
Why make wir not a paar sticky posts on unterschiedlichen languages, die every User tell that kein PS2-Emulator able ist commercial PS2 games zu play... :D
that's bad even for my standards :p

and indeed, NFSU2 demo is UNPLAYABLE on ANY emu.
 

·
Back to regular business
Joined
·
3,258 Posts
Soll ich den Dreck nochmal übersetzen (für alle, die das wirklich nicht entziffern können)?

What about that rules thread which shows up before anyone can the PCSX2 forum? Why don't you apply it on all PS2 boards? You could even start another translation contest for all the poor people who can't read long english sentences.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top