Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
i got 32 mb mem on my 3d acc and 128 mb system mem so i can set it to 64 thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I also discovered a bug that will drop polys if the cache is at a certain level, like you've been experiencing. This fix will be in the next release.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
hi nickK for some reason I've never gotten your plugin to save it's settings on my computer (including this latest release). I have a triple boot system with 98, 2000 & XP. I've tried deleting the reg key in all 3 OS's, but still the same problem happens when I try to configure the emulator from inside an emulator(I use epxse, but the same problem happens in FPSE also).
I haven't tried executor yet...maybe it might work.
I can still edit the reg key to get things to work, so its not really a problem for me.
Anyways, great work!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Originally posted by liquid
hi nickK for some reason I've never gotten your plugin to save it's settings on my computer (including this latest release). I have a triple boot system with 98, 2000 & XP. I've tried deleting the reg key in all 3 OS's, but still the same problem happens when I try to configure the emulator from inside an emulator(I use epxse, but the same problem happens in FPSE also).
I haven't tried executor yet...maybe it might work.
I can still edit the reg key to get things to work, so its not really a problem for me.
Anyways, great work!
Hmm. Make sure you're pressing the "ok" buttons to save the settings properly. Maybe there's another problem though. :confused:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
hmm, :idea: I haven't yet tried 1.5g on my home computer (I think it was verison 1.5 that I downloaded this morning)...I'll give it a try when I get home.

:doh:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
hmm, :idea: I haven't yet tried 1.5g on my home computer (I think it was verison 1.5 that I downloaded this morning)...I'll give it a try when I get home.

:doh:
Hehe, ok. :D Tell me how that goes :)

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
sorry NickK it still doesn't work. :sad:
But that's alright, I have to reformat my computer anyways. It should work after that.

Ha, now I'm starting to think like a real computer engineer
:D

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
well nick i tried gt2 but there is a diff color under the car is there any way i can fix it?? :confused:

your gpu is fast on gt2 on my machine :rolf: but i cant play w/ it because it has some graphic glitches the flashing is gone now but the different color under the car is annoying :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Originally posted by FireGL
well nick i tried gt2 but there is a diff color under the car is there any way i can fix it?? :confused:

your gpu is fast on gt2 on my machine :rolf: but i cant play w/ it because it has some graphic glitches the flashing is gone now but the different color under the car is annoying :D :D :D :D
Well, it's most likely caused because you aren't using palettized textures. It could be possible to "fix," but at a cost of speed or memory. I know Pete's GPU plugins do that palette stuff in true color modes, but it's really really slow to do this because many palettized games can shift palettes many times per frame, so... You could post a screen shot to show me exactly what you mean, though :)

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
Oh, under the car you say. That is a problem unrealted to textures (I think), but I haven't tried to see if it's fixed in v1.6 :)

I'll see about that later... :)

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
sorry NickK it still doesn't work. :sad:
But that's alright, I have to reformat my computer anyways. It should work after that.

Ha, now I'm starting to think like a real computer engineer
:D
That's weird, because it seems to work on most computers that it has been tested on :) And remember, if the config doesn't work with ePSXe v1.4.0, then there's a problem :)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts