1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
ummm... ya... I think we all are.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
true enough, but i saw a trailer for the next zelda... very impressive, getting back to its roots i think.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Boltzmann said:
I can’t wait to bash it :evil:
Can´t wait to point a shotgun at ya :mad: :lol: j/k

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Perhaps it might be a reason for me to ever pick up a Cube, combined with 2 other games I really wanna play one day: Tales of Symphonia (my brother keeps coming home with great stories and some movies made me drool) and RE4.

Let's say I'm interested :)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Tales of Symphonia is the only game that interests me in the GC. But I’ll play it someday when the GC gets emulated. No need to worry about that, I can wait ;)

I don’t like RE games and Zelda is just…. Aargh^3.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Tales of Symphonia is getting a PS2 port, and I'm not positive but i'm sure RE4 is as well. I'm selling my cube and the games I have for it, cuz honestly the new zelda is the only game that interests me, so I 'll just go play it at my friends house :). If anybody is looking into getting a cube and some games and controllers and such drop me a line and we'll talk specifics.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Valcrist said:
Tales of Symphonia is getting a PS2 port, and I'm not positive but i'm sure RE4 is as well. I'm selling my cube and the games I have for it, cuz honestly the new zelda is the only game that interests me, so I 'll just go play it at my friends house :). If anybody is looking into getting a cube and some games and controllers and such drop me a line and we'll talk specifics.

Where do you live? Just wondering if postage mumbojumbo's etc... would be a problem.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
PiggyFlyer said:
Zelda is better than Final fantasy IMO.. zelda on the n64 was the best adventure game i have ever played so far.
I don't know. Personally, I think OOT was just OK. It was a good game, but it didn't go where I thought the Zelda series should go. To me, it was a great n64 game (perhaps the best), but it wasn't a Zelda game.

I'm interested in seeing how the new Zelda turns out.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Zelda 1 Forever for NES!!! Pure gold! the others... I can live without.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Valcrist said:
Tales of Symphonia is getting a PS2 port
Sorry to go OT, but has this actually been confirmed? There is already a PS2 port out in Japan, but from what I heard no one knows yet if they will bring it out anywhere else.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Boltzmann said:
Tales of Symphonia is the only game that interests me in the GC. But I’ll play it someday when the GC gets emulated. No need to worry about that, I can wait ;)

*lowers shotgun* Aaaa... TOS is indeed probaply best of newly made nippon RPGs. I simply love its battlesystem and anime graphics, but sound acting sucks sometimes. I want them in japanese!!! :cuss2:

I don’t like RE games and Zelda is just…. Aargh^3.
*rises shotgun again* :angry:

It seems i need some sleep... :lol:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
ChankastRules said:
Zelda 1 Forever for NES!!! Pure gold! the others... I can live without.
/takes a look in the NES box

Zelda 2 is golden as well ;) Still need to replay that one as well.

About the PS2 port: I never liked PS2's graphics that much. IF I'm going to have to play TOS and RE4 it's going to be on the Cube: The way it was meant :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts