Next Generation Emulation banner

Next-Gen consoles visual impressions...

2K views 55 replies 18 participants last post by  Ryos 
#1 ·
In my attempt to get away from studying, I visited a local EB store today... and here's a little of what I see:

PS2: decent graphics.... nothing spectacular, but I can't stand the aliasing ;)

X-Box: it crashed :p .... didn't get a good long look at it. Saw a few minutes of Halo and Nascar 2002..... nothing that has never been done on a PC before, IMO.

GameCube: saw Star Wars: RL.... I must say I'm impressed with the graphics... very nice; can't wait until Resident Evil remake is released :)

#6 ·
My next console would certainly be a PS2....unless Konami ports the you-know-what game to a relatively cheaper console. :p

#16 ·
so what´s the best descition for buy??? AHHHH !!!! confused...

#18 ·
Originally posted by Betamax
Which one to buy? None of them! Wait until next christmas. By then the console war should have been settled and it should be obvious as to which is the better machine. Also the prices will have come down by then .
that´s a great idea, but... I won´t stay waiting until then :p

#19 ·
Originally posted by Betamax
Which one to buy? None of them! Wait until next christmas. By then the console war should have been settled and it should be obvious as to which is the better machine. Also the prices will have come down by then .

more games will be out too. :p

#26 ·
xbox is the strongest system on the market rite now and produces the best graphics of the 3 consoles, but i got a ps2 for da games :) if xbox get sum good ones maybe ill get one but it not looking so good so far.. :O)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.