Sorry for the infrequent posting of news lately....I was gonna catch up this past weekend, but we ended up having that 2 feet blizzard and I spent the weekend digging out Anyways, 4 news stories to report:
Saturnin WIP Update
Saturnin WIP Update
- I messed a bit with the RAM cart setup, allowing more games to boot !
Unfortunately only Metal Slug is "playable" (ie 20 fps without backgrounds, you don't wanna know with it enabled ), the others just die or crash before getting ingame ...<
» Screenshots can be found at the Saturnin <A HREF="http://saturnin.consollection.com/" TARGET="_blank">homepage</A>
- This pack includes patches that will make games go further in Dolwin 0.10.
Some games like 1080 Avalanches, Mario Kart Double Dash, Zelda: Wind Waker are now bootable. Also included is an updated games.ini and .map files to make memcards work with MK: DD.
READ THE README!
» Download Dolwin 0.10.1 Update Pack <A HREF="http://www.ngemu.com/gc/dolwin.php?action=get&id=388">here</A>
- CPU: Fixed some dataproc instructions writing to r15
- CPU: Fixed LSR#32 and ASR#32
- CPU: Fixed r15 for dataproc instructions with register-specified shift
- CPU: Fixed flags for long multiplies
- CPU: Fixed the carry flag for logical operations with zero-amount immediate shifts
- CPU: SWI now also works in ARM mode
- GPU: Added support for text BGs larger than 256x256
- GPU: Added correct mapping of OBJ data for both 1D and 2D mode
- GPU: Added OBJ rotation and scaling
- GPU: Fixed scrolling for 16x16 color BGs
- GPU: OBJs are now rendered in reverse order (OAM entry 0 is drawn last)
» Download Gebea Release 9 <A HREF="http://www.ngemu.com/gba/gebea.php?action=get&id=387">here</A>
- Ipu working now. Some games can now play videos. Enjoy shots
» Shots can be found on the PCSX2 <A HREF="http://www.pcsx2.net/" TARGET="_blank">homepage</A>
» Alot more IPU shots can be found in CKemu's <A HREF="http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59542" TARGET="_blank">thread</A>