Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a few logos for a new Saturn emulator called ASE, no screenshots though. If whoever this guy is, is as good at programming as he is at CG, we might *finally* see a "real" Saturn emulator. He looks like an RSG fan too :) "Ikuno Desu Ka?"

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
...Hentai? Unless you're in a different forum than I'm in, most of them are from general anime and not hentai. Anyway, it'd be interesting to see if this emulator is real or not. Since it's based in Japan, that's a good sign. Where did you hear about this emulator?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think it is fake...

Look at the second picture of ase :

- The logos on the bottom-left corner are from companies that never devellopped games for saturn. And some have disappeared, too (The treasure box made with triangles is from the company 'Treasure Box' which made 'Gunstar Heroes' on Megadrive. It is down now.)

- The red japanese writting seems to be fake, too. It speaks of TETRA, 1st and 2ND Class. I've seen that on milk Bottles before... Yes, it's true, I've already seen a japanese milk box !

- The anime pictures are taken from a game, that's totally forbidden, unless Sega Enterprises gives the right.

And minor other things ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.