Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,070 Posts
proger said:
road rage dosent work no matter what setings :(
What XDK versions are supported? becuse i have 5849, 5344, 5558.
if you check the source code in the HLEDataBase section, you will see the HLE data for every xdk supported. 5849 and 5558 are, but 5344 is not. We could really use that 5344 to get 5344 games playable. Caustik has to hack every XDK, right?

BTW does anyone have Azurik, or.. even seen it? :???: If not, then the game is really a rare game, because I have been from coast to coast, and I only saw it once, so I jumped on the game asap, and to me it rocks, it would be great if it was a 3911. The game was from 2001, so we have good chances. I would try it now, but i don't have a mod for my xbox. :(

·
Registered
350 Posts
blueshogun96 said:
if you check the source code in the HLEDataBase section, you will see the HLE data for every xdk supported. 5849 and 5558 are, but 5344 is not. We could really use that 5344 to get 5344 games playable. Caustik has to hack every XDK, right?

BTW does anyone have Azurik, or.. even seen it? :???: If not, then the game is really a rare game, because I have been from coast to coast, and I only saw it once, so I jumped on the game asap, and to me it rocks, it would be great if it was a 3911. The game was from 2001, so we have good chances. I would try it now, but i don't have a mod for my xbox. :(
Softmod it, unless you have xbox live.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts