Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I Am Merely A Pawn...
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The tale of a newly wedded husband whose wife secretly sold his PS3 and games to watch his shocked reaction when she told him has given rise to a storm of outrage, with thousands uniting in disgusted condemnation of the deed.

The story concerns a man who was something of a gamer and happily enjoying Winning Eleven on his PS3, and his wife who was not apparently pleased with this state of affairs.

The couple had just wed, when in the party following the service the curious question came up in a quiz: “How much would his PS3 and games fetch if sold?” Guesses were invited, but that was all.

The man’s wife, who wasn’t comfortable with her husband’s gaming, decided to take things a step further however, and in the continuing festivities the day after the groom was reduced to stunned silence on seeing the actual sale price of his beloved console and games come up on the screen, to peals of laughter from the crowd. It all fetched just shy of $200.

It transpired his wife and her friends had secretly sold the console whilst he was otherwise engaged.
full article here: Newlywed Wife Sells Husband’s PS3 for Fun | Sankaku Complex

what are your thoughts on this? personally, i'd sell some of her most important posessions to show her what it's like to have that crap done to her. then maybe divorce her on grounds of the fact the marriage wouldn't work with the lack of trust she bought about by doing it.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
If she did it for laughs that is not cool. If she did it to get to him because she is not happy with his gaming habits that is not cool. Serious lack of communication in that relationship.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Oh well. I guess that means he's going to want more sex from her. That backfired, eh?

·
Registered
176 Posts
She did it for the lulz...

On a sidenote... Man, what a *****, why getting married with the poor guy if she won't give any respect? As skore said, sounds like a gold digger.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Well that wrong, she obviously didn't respect the fact her husband has a right to hobbies and his property. He should forgive her, but I think she violated her trust and that will be hard to rebuild.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
A PS3 was sold for $200? oO And with games???

I'd react more to that than to the fact that the newly wed wife sold it.

So... pics of the actual sale or it didn't happen and I'll assume it's just another one of those "I'm bored so let's make up a story" thing in Japan. :p

Also, might I add that the source website is not a place for peeps under the age of 18? :innocent:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I'd sell her into slavery to buy back the ps3.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
only you would think of that Yelo,

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.