Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the newest SVN and where can i find it? If this is already asked or answered in the forum can you link me it?

Also i have the masterkey.bin recently figured out how to get it off my wii and was wondering where to put the masterkey.bin file to run Wii emulation on my computer. Thanks to all who can help me in advance.

·
Registered
228 Posts
All has been answered here on the forums. Use the search and read the Sticky Threads and you'll find out the answer for where to put the masterkey in! For the newest SVN's check the FAQ first and there are also several users who link their compiled SVN's in their signatures, just open your eyes! Don't act dumber as you hopefully are not, for heavens sake.
CU

·
Registered
377 Posts
What is the newest SVN and where can i find it? If this is already asked or answered in the forum can you link me it?

Also i have the masterkey.bin recently figured out how to get it off my wii and was wondering where to put the masterkey.bin file to run Wii emulation on my computer. Thanks to all who can help me in advance.
Is it really necessary to spam with multiple threads something that has been already answered many times before? As Yddrias already pointed out, use the friggin' search button.

·
Banned
303 Posts
Is it really necessary to spam with multiple threads something that has been already answered many times before? As Yddrias already pointed out, use the friggin' search button.
your helpfull as usual

Is there a need to be a lil *****?

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Ehr... yeah if you check the Dolphin FAQ you can see a list of people who compile dolphin versions usually, if they dont have the latest SVN just wait a bit until someone compiles it.

Closing this thread as it's a spam target.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.