Next Generation Emulation banner

Which recently joined member contributed the most this year?

• klatch

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Popuri

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Stifmeist

Votes: 32 46.4%
  • blueshogun96

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • alundra

Votes: 4 5.8%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
*proud* thx :D

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Klatch, Klatch and Klatch. We needed another member for the atheist musketeers team, and Klatch exceeds our expectations :D Keep up the good work.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Klatch I guess... he has some interesting points/views, though I had to make the vote acting as if I would not have read proto's post... otherwise I would feel kind of sick... :p

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Voted klatch, he makes interesting -and informed- posts. Though my points doesn't coincide with him most of the times, i like the way he discuss things.

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
lol, it's sad I don't know who any of these people are...

S

·
0 Posts
I voted stiffmeist, with popuri being a very close second. Stiffmeist has been the more active of the two, so he deserves it, IMO (sorry popuri ^^; )

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
We need more females here,would be nice to hear more opinions/comment from the view of a female,with all the males here its so monotone so its clear to where my vote went :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
My vote goes to Popuri, I always enjoy reading her posts, somehow they are always different than posts by others. It's nice to see a girl here as well :)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Cheers to Stifmeist! We have watched your Photoshop skills grow since you came, keep up the great work :D

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Stifmeist this year! Go buddy! :yippee:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts