Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! please help im very new to all this & have downloaded various psx emulators. The one i am closest to getting working is PSEmu Pro1. I have the bios and pecv-141 plugins. However, when I click run disk the screen goes black fo a mo' and then closes. I run windows ME & have vitually no experience in this type of thing! Please be gentle with me! hee hee hee Thanx

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
errr...... call me dumb but i can only see a front end under epsxe & I'm not really sure what that is!!! (please tell me like I'm a 2yr old!!):confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool done that & downloaded pete's plugins but it tells me there are some 'important GU plugins missing HELP!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:cry: I am really ctying here!!!
I have done as you giuys have suggested many times now and the slosest I can get is with it working in terms of sound and a bit of the picture! the central part only- also in the wizzard it always tells me the cd-rom needs to be configured but it never remembers that i've done it! could I be getting a fault from download ordo I need a particular setting in the graphics section?
p.s the main game that I am trying it with is Oddworld has anybody ever heard of these kind of problems?:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok I only have one other game- Carmageddon, I have druon 800, 128 ram & prosavage graphics with ME
anything else I dont know but tell me & I'l see if I can find out!
p.s. I am close to giving up now I have been trying for three days now -many many hours!!! :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
ohh just thought I use a combo dvd/cdrw does that help explain anything? I didnt mention this earlier as i have the demo for bleem which works fine (except the sound is disabled!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts