Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I confess, I am a newbie. I believe I have successfully installed epsxe and configured it, going by posts I've found here in the forum - thank you guys!

So I downloaded a game in .rar form, and then upacked and merged them, so now I have some files that have the following extensions, .cue, .bin, .ccd, .img, .sub in a folder. Also, there's [PAL-E] in the title of the game. I don't know what that means, but it's not part of the original title of the game, so I suspect it's a version type?

Anyway, I don't know how to start this game in the emulator, can you guys help me out please?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
how many times does the rules have to be linked in the thread :p

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
:p thats coz i just posted 'ninja post' clicked the link in my sig grabbed the quote and pasted it over the ninja post with a ninja edit.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
as said above, no support for warez will be given here, so read over the rules before posting again.

closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.