Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this new Zelda game, "Zelda no Densetsu - Fushigi no Boushi", only saw a few pics of it.
Looking good so far, but is it only JAP or theres going to be a USA release?
A 2d Zelda game like Snes one, just what i was expecting from the last 8 years or so :)

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Been known for a long time. Just released in Europe today, USA will have to wait till sometime in 2005.

Its english title is "The Minish Cap".

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Looks nice, I wonder how the gameplay is :)

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Very very good. ;)

*coughemulationcough*

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So theres already an english version??!?!?!!?!
I dont think so, i searched over the web and found nothing about zelda minish cap.

Actually i found this on amazon:
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (GBA)
Nintendo

RRP: £29.99
Our Price: £24.99
You Save: £5.00 (16%)

Delivered FREE in the UK when you select Super Saver Delivery. See details & conditions

Platform: Game Boy Advance
This item will be released on November 12, 2004. You may order it now and we will dispatch it to you when we receive it from our supplier. Please note that release dates are subject to change.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
The scheduling differences are all about the hand-held market. Since Nintendo is releasing the DS in mid-November in the US, they didn't want to "crowd" the market by releasing a big-name title like Zelda on the GBA at the same time, so in the US it's coming out in January 2005. Because the DS isn't coming out in Europe till 2005, they decided to release Zelda there earlier, and cash in on it for the holiday season.

I'm sure the European market is ecstatic to finally get something before the US.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
I like the aLttP feeling... I'm amazed that EU is getting something before than America... time to shift continent? :p

·
Registered
774 Posts
Do they have to give it such a stuipid english name? I would have prefered the direct translation: Legend of Zelda: The Mysterious Hat. Or did they call it that just for the europe release or something? :p

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im stucked here, anyone can help me?
Its the first time i reach mount crenel, and looks like i need a need item/weapon to go on.
But i cant seem to find it....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts