Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=35512&subsectionid=1586

Images of finalised design surface on internet forums. Sources confirm authenticity

A new image of Microsoft’s Xbox 360 has surfaced on web forums this evening, where it is believed an industry insider leaked the image.

Sources we spoke to who have already seen the hardware themselves confirmed that this image - despite being a render rather than a photo - is indeed the official finalised design of Xbox 360.

Other scant details have also been revealed to us by our sources.

Apparently, as well as removable media for saving games, gamers will be able to save games onto their home computers via LAN networks.

Whether or not this will allow game saves to be swapped is still unclear however, as saves may be marked to users’ Gamertags.

Lastly, while the render of the finalised design is white, sources are adamant the outer shell of the Xbox 360 will be removable, allowing gamers to personalise their console with a wide range of alternate colours and designs. Specific colours aren’t yet confirmed, although the chrome model partially unveiled on viral marketing website Ourcolony.net yesterday is a genuine possibility.
Click the link and check that page for some large pictures :)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
MAybe you have to daisy-chain multiple controllers. On the plus side that'd mean you could have as many controllers as the game allowed......

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
I think that controller port is an IR sensor to allow multiple wireless controllers, but i could be wrong.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
very good desing, i like it.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

this one from the Gamespot link looks like a jerrycan :p

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
That one makes it look like a VHS player...but with a handle....I still don't know about the look. I hated the PS2 design...and now I don't really care, but we'll see...

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
this one from the Gamespot link looks like a jerrycan :p
So true :lol:. I think the design looks okay but what I don't like is the name. Xbox 360 sounds really corny to me.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
ugly oO

/me likes

Yours,
-Elly

1 - 20 of 57 Posts