Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Jacky chen stun matser still doesn't work

Hi,

Jacky chen stun matser still doesn't work with epsxe 1.40 .
I wonder if it's the same case as crisis dino 1 that I have to apply
ntsc to pal or fixed patch ?

Sincerely

·
Registered
83 Posts
007 The World is Not Enough it works without control problems! :D
Valkyrie Profile it doesn't work :( it passes the same thing that with the previous versions. I am not able to pass of the conversation with Odin at the beginning of the game :( already attempt all the options of the cdrom.
Put the improvements in the games (already compatible from the previous version) in general are enormous :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Working Games

Soul Reaver now works great :D
Megaman Legends 2 Voices Fixed
NHL20001 still has probs
MMX 5 Great
Any 2D games like 45 fps, before 25 fps :eek:

Cool!

S

·
0 Posts
Better speed and smoother in Gauntlet Legends. Is there any way to get Dino Crisis 1 to run from CD? I know it must be possible because VGS can run it and now, for me, ePSXe has topped VGS.
BTW Bleem 1.5 also runs Dino Crisis 1 and ePSX is way better than bleem!. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. ePSXe is far and away the best PSX emulator and this new release is superb. I'm just wondering about this is all. Calb, Galtor, Demo?
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
Medal of Honor doesn't have that HUGE glitch on the first level anymore. I played through some of it last night and it was working great. Nitrous Oxide (that game i got free w/ vgs) however is not working well at all (sound problems, slowdown, lack of controller response) not that it is a problem, cuz that game has to be the worst psx game i've played so far. I'm getting no controller response in Dragon Ball FB. I don't think it's the emulators fault cuz i think i'm getting an in-game error message, but i'm not sure cuz it's in japanese ^_^ can anyone help me w/ that?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The voices in spiderman NTSC are now understandable. It's much better than not playing at all, but they are choppy and slightly garbled now and then. I was using petes SPU 1.10 because the epsxe SPU 1.40 didn't play voices at all, and Iori 1.40 was too choppy to understand.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't think these games worked on 1.2 but they certainly work with 1.4. All using Petes OpenGL 1.5

Armoured Core (US-NTSC) - perfect
G-Police 2: Weapons of Justice (PAL) - slow
Colony Wars 2: Vengance (PAL) - minor prob with breakup
Shadowman (PAL) - perfect apart from soundskip run from cd

Deathtrap Dungeon also works but I had to use Petesoft GPU to display the info and menu screens properly. It does run under PetesGL apart from those screens.

What still doesn't work for me

Um Jamma Lammy (NTSC)
This is Football (PAL)

·
Registered
69 Posts
In game error message? When?

FFT has perfect music now, but they took out the ******* and the *GWAAA!*. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it obviously doesn't concern you =)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel

Does it always run at the right speed,coz for me the speed gets incredibly high sometimes and makes the game unplayable(didn't tested much,just checked if the ships were completly displayed).
yeah, that happened 4 me but now its working cool, i can see the ships n everything ;)
The game is awesome, i even finished it in the real psx!

·
Registered
3 Posts
In the Hunt...

In the Hunt works perfect...

...and don't forget 2D rulez :D

Config:
Pete's Soft Driver 1.50
Pete's CDR ASPI Driver 1.5

PIII 550
Gforce2
128mb

S

·
0 Posts
R-Type delta jap. has no speed/too fast sound problems anymore , Einhander now runs with sound, Fighting Force 2 works, all three from cd....my results might be influenced by pete's awesome directsound plugin too :)

Anyways, it's getting better all the time :)

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by 1up
Tony Hawk 2 works great- save makes it crash though.....
HotShots Golf - works great and saves too...
press F4 before saving

·
Registered
183 Posts
DBGT

The new sound plug-in is great:

in DRAGON BALL FINAL BOUT the voices and the great Kameyameya don't decelerate the game anymore!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Metal SlugX

Has anyone been able to make Metal Slug X run on 1.40? No luck for me yet on any config. It starts and gets to the character selection screen, but after choosing a character it locks up the whole machine.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts