Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please post here all the new working games u have tried ! (if u can so post your config plugins too)

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm.............!
Mission Impossible is not working.......it boots though.......but hangs afterwards...........:(

Ali
M.L.A

·
Registered
11 Posts
New games working

Metal Gear solid is perfect, Megaman x5 is perfect, FF7 works but sound effects in battle are still alittle strange. All the other games I have work just as well if not better.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
, LoD , MM x5 Kof 99 , SF EX + 2 , FF 9 , LoD & and mm x5 all working perfectly , still testing more !!!

·
War Games coder
1,926 Posts
Star Trek - Invasion works...though there are NO voices now (with Pete's D-sound at least... haven't yet tried others)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Tomb Raider 1 and 2 fixed (using internal cdr decoder) cd-da tracks play perfectly now and also all in-game mdecs work and run perfectly.
Tomb Riader 3-5 fixed spu no longer shuts down and also all sound play properly!!!
Street Fighter Collection 2 running perfecto.
Smackcdown 2 running perfect.
V Rally running perfect.

So much more stable is this build-hasen't (honestly) crahed once on me!!!
Internal spu is much revised and running much better with games :)
Gonna finish testing :)

S

·
0 Posts
Doom works perfectly now, though the graphics are still messed up.
That is not the emulators fault though.
Dino Crisis NTSC US still won't get past the warning screen. It is now the only game I have that won't work from CD.:(
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
16 Posts
ISS Pro Evolution 2 is working. Only tested this and Parasite Eve 2. Unfortunately PE2 does not work. Will update post if I test any other game.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Vandal Hearts now works correctly,you don't have to wait for hours when it's the enemy turn.
Tekken 2 is still messed up.
Didn't notice an improvement on Metal Gear Solid voices.
WipeOut now diplays correctly(the ships are complete).
Resident Evil 1-2-3:no more problem with the voices.
Sound is still very bad in Final Fantasy Tactics.
The MDEC's sync with sound in FF7(PAL)isn't fixed.

·
Registered
59 Posts
MGS works perfectly? I tried it and I still get the skippy sounds and such. And also when the game first opens and I swim up into the first warehouse there I get a freeze. I call the chief general soldier dude or whoever and I get about 2 lines into the chat and it just stops messaging. The game hasn't frozen but they just don't talk anymore.

I've tried Threads of Fate and have yet to run into any problems. Don't have any of the other games so I can't try them =)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Neojag
Wipe out 2097 works poerfectly 4 me
Does it always run at the right speed,coz for me the speed gets incredibly high sometimes and makes the game unplayable(didn't tested much,just checked if the ships were completly displayed).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by sxamiga
Doom works perfectly now, though the graphics are still messed up.
That is not the emulators fault though.
Dino Crisis NTSC US still won't get past the warning screen. It is now the only game I have that won't work from CD.:(
sincerely,
sx/amiga
Dino Crisis NTSC US doesn't work unless you add a fix patch available somewhere on the net. I use ISO of the patched game with ePSXe 140. So far, it's working with no flaw. No stuttering during MEDCs!

Cheers:)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts