Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Programmer/Animator
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I just finished making the first draft of my website, I Uploaded it on the Net just moments ago. Can you guys check it out and let me know what I should include/declude/change etc???

·
Programmer/Animator
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for pointing that out Xenogais. (I only use IE you know). and the colours do look wierd taking your point in to consideration WindHydra. What colours do you guys suggest?
What about the images - warp??? You gotta click on em to get them big?

Edit

I see the problem with the images, I used frontpages auto "Photo gallery" feature. Guess I have to change that. And keep the suggestions coming guys.

EDIT 2

well, i've changed it a lot. the colours I mean. Check it out now

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
Xymet said:
Thanks for pointing that out Xenogais. (I only use IE you know). and the colours do look wierd taking your point in to consideration WindHydra. What colours do you guys suggest?
What about the images - warp??? You gotta click on em to get them big?

Edit

I see the problem with the images, I used frontpages auto "Photo gallery" feature. Guess I have to change that. And keep the suggestions coming guys.

EDIT 2

well, i've changed it a lot. the colours I mean. Check it out now
hmm the menu is a big too big oO(the one on the left) and why do you have 2 sets of the same menu..... ???

and try using iframes for the content...might look better that way..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.