Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
I can't wait to get the new version of epsxe.I hope there'll be major improvements but most of all,i'd like to see improvements with the compatibility issues (FF7 some minor fixes and FF8 sound in mdecs fixed,Parasite Eve2 playable and so on)

G

·
Mich760, believe me, many many people are as anxious or even more anxious for a new release than you are. PE2 will be playable in the next version. Speed, compatability, SPU (internal), and CD Rom (internal), all are improved. Please be patient, all of you, it WILL be worth the wait.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
Originally posted by sxamiga
Mich760, believe me, many many people are as anxious or even more anxious for a new release than you are. PE2 will be playable in the next version. Speed, compatability, SPU (internal), and CD Rom (internal), all are improved. Please be patient, all of you, it WILL be worth the wait.
sincerely,
sx/amiga
ahhhh ur making the long wait even harder!!! :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
They should just get the popular games emulated perfectly and forget about garbage like Harry Potter. The final Fantasys and Resident Evils are the best games for the system and if I was a coder, I would just work on great games like these.

·
I'm dangerous
550 Posts
Originally posted by sxamiga
sincerely,
sx/amiga
hi sx/amiga, i have read on epsxe.com, they said the next released will be on next following month, and their date is on 28 dec., will it be released on january ?

thnx
ps: if this msg may not to be ask, moderator can delete it.

·
Registered
575 Posts
New versions hehe

Personally, while a new version would be nice... 1.4 runs all of my (4) games fine except what errors are caused by my GPU plugin...

·
Premium Member
6,302 Posts
Originally posted by Spidy
They should just get the popular games emulated perfectly and forget about garbage like Harry Potter. The final Fantasys and Resident Evils are the best games for the system and if I was a coder, I would just work on great games like these.
Well,the only problem is that you're not a coder,and their goal is overall compatibilty(read "perfect"),not just some restricted compatibilty(like UltraHLE for the N64).

·
Premium Member
6,302 Posts
Originally posted by ryu_joko

hi sx/amiga, i have read on epsxe.com, they said the next released will be on next following month, and their date is on 28 dec., will it be released on january ?

thnx
ps: if this msg may not to be ask, moderator can delete it.
Huh?
They never said it would be released next following month,but in the next following monthS,with an S,which means it can be january,february or even march(maybe april,who knows?).
So just wait till it's released and I can assure you that you'll be really happy when they'll release it at a moment no one expects.;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel
Huh?
They never said it would be released next following month,but in the next following monthS,with an S,which means it can be january,february or even march(maybe april,who knows?).
So just wait till it's released and I can assure you that you'll be really happy when they'll release it at a moment no one expects.;)
If the next version is as good as everyone's boasting, then it'll be well worth the wait.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.