Bwahahahaha!!! Wow, that's what I call a release, they even give it the version number v2.0! Look at their list:Gelon said:Everybody know the emu so, search for it!!
Burning Rangers is in the same stage as the previous one
This is just another fecked up "release" of that "amazing open-source emulator". Sorry, pal, but this emu definitely doesn't deserve any credit at all.01. Expanded vastly on the games list and added many Japanese titles thanks to Shinya and forum input.
02. Improved loader thanks to MiC
03. Improved Cue Maker thanks to Lodger
04. Cleaned up tools
05. New Saturn Converter core thanks to TyRaNiD
06. Slightly improved code for use under Win9x
07. Updated GenToc, Iso2Raw and SatConv... translated from Russian to US