Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sure it would be announced(or maybe released)today,cause in his posts of yesterday,Bobbi gave us a hint.

·
Registered
190 Posts
They've probably already released version 1.4.0 of ePSXe to a few select emu sites, so that they can host the files and release the pressure off the epsxe.com server.

The fellas at psxemu.com probably already have version 1.4.0 and at a certain time they'll change all their webpages to point to it on their servers along with a few other websites including epsxe.com.

BOB

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by BOB
They've probably already released version 1.4.0 of ePSXe to a few select emu sites, so that they can host the files and release the pressure off the epsxe.com server.

The fellas at psxemu.com probably already have version 1.4.0 and at a certain time they'll change all their webpages to point to it on their servers along with a few other websites including epsxe.com.

BOB
I'm not really sure how the heck you got THAT impression, but nope, ePSXe v1.4.0 hasn't been sent out to anyone but the beta testers yet.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I whish that the ePSXe team would have taken us up on one of the logos we posted there were some really good ones out there their logo seems king of plain.

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by cgil
I whish that the ePSXe team would have taken us up on one of the logos we posted there were some really good ones out there their logo seems king of plain.
First off, a complex logo takes +50 KB, taken that the release is only 150 KB it'd be wasted space. The current logo is, if I'm not wrong, smaller than 20 KB.
On the other hand, that isn't really the one and final logo, I just cut out a background effect it had to make it fit on our blue background :)

S

·
0 Posts
Bob, let me assure you that when the new version of ePSXe is released, PSX EMU will be the first site to have it, followed, I would say, by VG-Network. Rest assured that PESX EMU is not holding out on members. Also, I would be careful what assumptions you make, Bob, and in the future I would keep them to yourself. This is always the best policy unless you are absolutely sure that you are correct.
Twitzid_klown, if it is voices you want, then I suggest you give Iori's new SPU vers. 140b a try. I tried it w/Castlevania SOTN and the voices were perfect, as was the music and sound effects.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
19 Posts
dont get your panties in a bunch now. I'm sure 1.4.0 will be great, but is it really necessary for everybody and their mother to post 1 sentence messages that say "I can't live without epsxe 1.4.0" or "epsxe 1.4.0 is going to be cool"?

·
Bip...Bip...
970 Posts
Does anyone knows what will be the new features, new bug fixes and what are the new games who will be supported.

I still remain with a lot of them not yet working like: Final Fighting 1 and StarWars episode one.

My PSX model SCPH1001 is broken so.....I can't wait pleeeeaaaassseee.......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts