Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post your new user titles.

A Usertitle is the small text underneath your username usually saying registered user

Well since we don't have this thread or if we do I'd be bumping some ancient thread, i thought I'd create one and kill 2 birds with stone by explaining the innocence of my usertitle.

My previous usertitle: Jonc's immortal nemesis.

Jonc's my bud, and just a little good friendly razzing going on. In the bin jonc always jokes about how the russian communists are stealing his shoes and his beer, and how kgb agents are out to get him. So about 2 months ago I got the idea to began using an avatar of Lenin and pretended to be the mastermind behind jonc's ails and changed my user title and location to reflect my being the mastermind behind his ails. Then today some staff member deleted my usertitle so i have a new one: 'twas a joke-jonc's my bud'

it doesn't take a Bolshevik mastermind like Lenin to understand that my user name was removed because of what happened yesterday and the assumption this usertitle was some remark towards jonc's telling people not to bash resort to bashing, since that is where the thread in question went.

;)

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
For me ak u know ak team right?:evil:

·
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 龍我雷 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
1,201 Posts
it was/is/will be Smart Star. since 2002 :p

Edit:
@gamefreak: the user title under Phils user name is "Yeah Uh.huh whatever" is what he (the beholder = Phil only) thinks that Haruhi-sama (the avatar) is trying to say when she is pointing here finger in a circular motion oO.. *this should be added to wiki* :dead:

·
Registered MSX user
1,625 Posts
Advent #3

My User Title is currently counting four Advent Sundays before Christmas. 30th November was the first.

Advent Sunday - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It refers to Christianity, but there's no need to mind it. When I began with the original version with my current avatar, I didn't plan this. It just came up in my mind three weeks ago to tweak my User Title a little bit.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
it was/is/will be Smart Star. since 2002 :p

Edit:
@gamefreak: the user title under Phils user name is "Yeah Uh.huh whatever" is what he (the beholder = Phil only) thinks that Haruhi-sama (the avatar) is trying to say when she is pointing here finger in a circular motion oO.. *this should be added to wiki* :dead:
Oh so that's what it is, thanks for the info :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts