Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, first off, great emulator, but now on to my problem.

I downloaded it and the needed plugins and got everything configured and working fine. If nothing is mounted it starts up to the playstation screen with memory card and cd player options. Controller works fine too.

My question is, the only game I have is Legend Of Dragoon, and it is four .bin files, one for each disk. How do I mount/use/play this? step by step please, I am not very computer literate. Thanks again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, maybe I am doing this wrong, but I still dont see how.

I have four .bin files. The Legend of Dragoon disc 1, 2, 3, and 4.

I can explore these if I mount them on Magic Disc or Dameon Tools and inside are more folders.

Inside of each .bin file are the following folders/files.
OHTA <
OVL
SECT
SIM < Folders
STR
SUBMAP
XA <
SCUA_944.91 (.91 file)
SYSTEM.CNF (.CNF file)

Inside the other folders are .bin files, .xa files and .rdt files. Please help.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
if you're already mounted the image, then just select the drive from the cdr plugin settings and click run disk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats just it, there is no image, or iso file. all there is is the bin files. I put it on magic disc or dameon, and I go to computer to use auto run, but there is no option, it just gives me an option to explore or open, but not autorun.

I apologize if I seem to be a PITA at the moment, I am just trying to find out how to work this.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
oh lawd.......
.bin is an image format.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.