Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, they're new to the NGEMU site, at least. The newest tool of the bunch was actually last updated on September 1, 1997! There are four utilities encompassed in this post and they all do something with .tim images, so here are the descriptions:<ul><b><a href="tools/misc/yuri099c.zip">Yuri</a></b>
This is the coolest tool of the bunch. It has the nifty ability to find those cool litte .tim images that get lumped together into one big file. Just examine the .bin file on most PSX cd's and you could find a few thousand :)

<b><a href="tools/misc/susie045.zip">Susie</a></b>
Nice program for viewing .tim's, and it even has a slideshow feature. Also capable of finding more .tim's tham you normally could with good ol' PSMPLAY.

<b><a href="tools/misc/timtool.zip">TimTool</a></b>
This one's great if you want to do some pretty technical editing of your .tim images or if you would just like to start from scratch and make your own.

<b><a href="tools/misc/timutil.zip">TimUtil</a></b>
The last tool on our list, this one's useful for converting images of other formats to and from the .tim format, and not too much else. Its a fairly basic program.</ul>I recommend you check out all of these tools, especially Yuri and Susie, and spend hours of glorious bliss viewing and extracting .tim images.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So why am I suffering a 404 error when I try to download them?

They're good programs. I had them before my HDD was virused (probably not a word) and then the site that had them was gone because NBCi stopped hosting..or something.

It is important. I must download them. I must! *Insert evil doctor noise here*

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Looks like someone didn't put the programs in the right places...

They're fine now, although the links on the actual forum post are still incorrect (not a big deal).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts