Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I haven't really played around with emulators much. I have a N64 emulator but thats it. I have been looking for a working xbox emulator for a long time now. but I have only one question (for now). Does this emulator actually work? I really only want it for one game (phanom crash) and I'm pretty sure my computer would be able to handle an xbox game.

thanks in advance to any help. cheers!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, I saw that list. but that doesn't really seem like a "compatibility list" persay. its just a list of games that people have tried. but it doesn't list games that don't work either. I guess I'll just have to download it and give it a try. (would mounting the game on a virtual drive mess up the emulation?)

also, you have a pretty good computer... what kind of fps do you get?

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
It's more of a list of commercial games that actually do anything besides crash with a black screen. Everything else is assumed to be "not working" unless otherwise proven. Don't expect most of your games to work. You're better off just playing it on an actual Xbox.

·
Registered
907 Posts
dxbx can not play games yet...

if yah use the latest svn version and with help of cxbxkrnl.dll yah can see turok screens.
But when yah use cxbx.. then yah can play the game.

This because cxbx has input support like keyboard.. we dont support that yet.

But dont forget to watch the news :) there will come a time when we can show some more stuff to the screen ourself ;)

Welcome to the scene btw.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so I should try cxbx... if dxbx doesn't work, then why do I see it everywhere for download?

anyways, thanks for the welcome and the help. cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts