Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: i have a few questions ive been wondering about and cant seem to find answers to, could someone answer them please.
I have a 233mhz pc, with a 32 mb graphics card, and i can get psemupro to run pretty dam good. How come i cant find a GBA emulator to run? surely its easier to emulate that than a playstation? also i have an originall copy of harry potter (sad i know) for the psx, but it doesnt work in any emulator, it gets to the part with the book on the table and just hangs there. if anyone answers this i'll be most gratefull. (Excellent site by the way!)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Swordmaster: what do you have frameskip set at? It defaults to 0, but you can go up to 5, all of which speed up VBA considerably.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Originally posted by Swordmaster
:confused: i have a few questions ive been wondering about and cant seem to find answers to, could someone answer them please.
I have a 233mhz pc, with a 32 mb graphics card, and i can get psemupro to run pretty dam good. How come i cant find a GBA emulator to run? surely its easier to emulate that than a playstation? also i have an originall copy of harry potter (sad i know) for the psx, but it doesnt work in any emulator, it gets to the part with the book on the table and just hangs there. if anyone answers this i'll be most gratefull. (Excellent site by the way!)

Boycott Advance also works well too on outdated computers. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my frameskip is set at 4, which is slower, but more fluid. It is quite playable though. Ill also give boycott advance a try as i dont have that one. That harry potter thing is really annoying me though, i've been trying for hours to get it to work on every psx emulator i can find. Oh well, at least i can play tekken (the only other psx game i have). Thanks for the answers though, much appreciated

1 - 6 of 6 Posts