Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

Are thread of fate playable on epsxe...because my epsxe crash when Rue (boy character) exiting his house in the ontro sequence...
If this game playable can someone tell me the right config.
Plzzzzz...

Hoyo?

S

·
0 Posts
If you do as Disturbed says and check that particular thread, you'll find your answer. In case you dindn't check it, I will sate it, yet, once again. Threads of Fate is NOT playable on any emulator at this time. Psinex has shown screen shots of it running, but it didn't say how far into the game it was. Also that version of Psinex has not been released yet. Threads of Fate always hangs at the same spots in every emulator. When the boy tries to leave the cabin and when the girl tries to jump down off a stump or log. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, but no one knows when, sorry.:(
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, I'm one of the coders of PSinex. I just want to clear up some questions people have on Threads of Fate playability in PSinex.

TOF is playable past the intro, where Rue walks out of his house. You can see from the screenshots on http://psinex.psxemu.com or the PSinex section at PSXEmu. The shots show Rue (boy) at the docks and in the town, this is both after the intro and in the game. Mint (girl) does not get stuck when jumping on stumps/logs either.

Unfortunately, we do not yet have memcards/save states properly emulated yet, so we have not tested beyond the first few areas (Dock, Town and Forest).

-neomax

·
ItsNotMe
164 Posts
Sure hope that ePSXe will fully support Threads of Fates in its next release.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts