Biostar M7NCD Ultra
724mb DDR 3200
Ati 9600XT 8x AGP
Creative Audigy 2

New System (Basics)
Intel® Pentium® D 820 processor
Intel® Desktop Board D945PSN
Ati X700 PCI Express

I havn't figured out the ram or sound card system yet. I've been lacking of information about the intel processors (AMD Guy) and I havn't really been watching the x series all that much. About how much of a increase am I looking at..here.. The sytem i'm getting through the Intel Retail Edge. I get the processor,motherboard, xp pro and adobe prmiere for 215 bucks.

What do you think. Am I going to have a better gaming system? Reason I ask is I can play mostly everything now at decent - to grand scheme. I'm a tweaker at heart and love to tweak xp and games to get the best I can..

·
band
5,270 Posts
its a thing where u can earn points for learning aobut intel's products and stuff and when u reach a certain amount it enables u to purcahse that package. u only get access if ur employed by a certified computer retailer (ie bestbuy or staples..)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
D.D. said:
its a thing where u can earn points for learning aobut intel's products and stuff and when u reach a certain amount it enables u to purcahse that package. u only get access if ur employed by a certified computer retailer (ie bestbuy or staples..)
hmmm. Sounds like I'm going to bestbuy to make some new friends. :evil:

·
Quad Core FTW!!!
782 Posts
Not to say Intels aren't bad for gaming, but I most certainly think AMD hits the spot there. You could keep that ATI 9600XT AGP and use it with an adapter like ATop if it will work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.