Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh great, just lost the complete post I've written because of too many images included :) Well, this is changed as well now, you can now use as many images as you want to in your post. Well, this post is meant to give you a short introduction into the features of this board and how you can use them. First off, many people asked about the different levels you can gain. I already listen them in some threads, but I'll list them here again so everyone notices them :

- Junior member (0 posts)
- Member (more than 30 posts)
- Emulation freak (more than 100 posts)
- Emulation expert (more than 200 posts)

We might add another one when people start to reach that range of posts, the top runner at the moment is certainly unknown4x followed by Disturbed. You can always see the Top10 posters by heading over to this page. Furthermore, I decided that we don't have enough smilies on this board, so I looked a bit around on the net and found some neat ones. You can view a list of all available smilies and how you use them by clicking here, below are some examples of my favorite ones :
:shout: Angry shout
:idea: Bright idea
:eyespin: Eyes Spinning
:fingers: Hmm (it's called Fingers)
:heh: Heh, heh
:innocent: Innocent
:laser: Laser
:wink: On the pull
:rockets: Rockets
:smash: Smash
:spy: You're sick of it ? (spy)
:wtf: I'm not sure how to name this one, it's currently called 'uhmmm okay'

These are just some, just remember to take a look at the URL pasted above but please use them carefully. And yet another change : Maybe you already noticed it while browsing through the boards, these neat buttons below every post, which allow you to contact the user or get more informations about him, have recently been changed to fit better into the page design and to be more self-explaining - hope you like them.

Well, that's all for now, I hope you like the changes, more will certainly come in the close future. In case anyone has some nice avatar icons, please attack them to this post or drop me an E-Mail as I'm currently looking for further.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey...bobbi there's some really good ones that is included with Ikonboards...actaully it's extra...but i got about 300 of them...i don't know if there's repeats...u want them? i'll put them in a zip...

and by the way..why don't u name the last smilie as "Happy faces sex"

--EmulationPSX, Shekers

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Shekers,

feel free to zip the images and upload them here (when they're <1 MB) or, when you really can't get them smaller than that, just mail them over to me, I'll take a look if there're some we can use.

Thanks for the offer :heh:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
man.. thats a mad load of smileys..:eyespin:
i dont even know if id ever use more than a quarter of em..
what kind of situation would merit this?:wtf:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Bgnome
man.. thats a mad load of smileys..:eyespin:
i dont even know if id ever use more than a quarter of em..
what kind of situation would merit this?:wtf:
someone with an itching back, the other one scratching it.

...or I'm naïve again and it's a story about 2 rabbits :p
:mg:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bgnome, what kind of situation would merit that? Well, as Cartman so aptly put it on South Park "Ahhh, Skip it! I don't want to know!". I think that about sums it up pretty well don't you?:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
253 Posts
I personally think that :wtf: is.......... odd, to put it mildly. Look at how the one in the back turns red, I doubt that it's scratching the back of the one in the front. Or, I'm naive too. It looks like the story of the two rabbits.

I like :mg: :smash: :rockets: :laser:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Okay, if it's two smiley's UNFing, how come the one on the left looks so confused at first, and then surprised, before being happy? :wtf: Is the one supposed to be raping the other? Of course, it is happy afterwards, so I guess it liked it... :p

·
Registered
230 Posts
Perhaps the smilie on the left is :confused: bemused because the smilie on the right is WAY over there. BUT then when the smilie on the right comes over and starts getting freah with the smilie on the left THEN she is happy again. Don't you wish all stories had a happy ending :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts