Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Oooooor, you can just take a dry one up your's and stop proliferating this crap.

Points to be established -- I AM focusing on the illegal parts of emulator. Why? Because people don't download it for the imaging utility or the cheating program -- they do it to play games, which is the hacked, illegal part of the emu. Hacks are dirty; like Parisian whore who's been working the red light district for twenty years dirty.
Whatever original code thrown into the emulator was inserted around rather than within the infrastructure of the emulator -- much more likely to cause problems.
However much you tried to make the emulator your own -- inserting titles, changing names, new gui code -- it's still not yours, so you shouldn't say it is.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Actually, the imaging and cheating utilities are stolen and hacked to look like their work too, so basically the whole emu is stolen from various sources. And even putting those things aside, I wouldn't waste my time with it since SSF is getting so good lately.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Ya, CAssini is SOOOOOOO good, it advanced from like 1.0 to 3.0 to an instant.
Too bad it STILL has the exact same bugs as the old girigiri-gav. Because its a pretty basic resourcehacker edit of it. Oya, and they didn't even activate the hidden resolution changing window in it. (edit at b8830h from BD to BE I think, that resolution changer is mucho useful to make 1:1 resolution so the emu doesn't look like absolute **** due to force stretching)
Heck, even their "updated" games.dat file is stolen from elsewhere.

Speaking of SSF, Ver0.07 alpha R11 just got released.
http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~phantasy/ssf/index.html

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
What? You missed v2.0? Shame on you, it was released a month ago :D

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
doesn't change the fact that they went from 1.0 to 5.0 now in a matter of weeks and all they added were more hacked tools ripped off from others. There's not one game that improved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts