Next Generation Emulation banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Hey Raziel long time no chat buddy! do you still use msn?(i hope no :p) i'm on steam this days so add me if you like 'aruantec' is my steam ID.
Heh, can't find you ? :p

·
Registered
703 Posts
Too bad that this emulator never saw the light of the day, I had high hopes for this emulator.

Would be nice if Roor at least released the source code to see if PCSX2 would benefit from it.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Too bad that this emulator never saw the light of the day, I had high hopes for this emulator.

Would be nice if Roor at least released the source code to see if PCSX2 would benefit from it.
he will when he gets paid enough..i know this author he made the bleemcast emulator for dc too..do not expect him to release any source code for this..he didnt wanna do it with bleemcast and i bet my left nut he will not do it for this ps2 emulator either

·
302 Posts
O bien vendido o bien podrido (Or well sold or well-rotted). Like any good old-school businessman. But in this new age, that only works when you are the monopoly. Ask to "Redmond" or Google.

Kickstarter can help him with that... or maybe not.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
he will when he gets paid enough..i know this author he made the bleemcast emulator for dc too..do not expect him to release any source code for this..he didnt wanna do it with bleemcast and i bet my left nut he will not do it for this ps2 emulator either
Err, no, Bleem! was developped by Randy Linden & Roderick Maher.
Roor has nothing to do with Bleem! He created AdriPSX, obviously another PSOne emulator, which was free.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts