·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah, they used the FF6 charset :/

·
Locked and Loaded
12,032 Posts
So Kane is doing the new new new plot. So uh keep us posted! ;)

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It's a bit offtopic, but now I am also on MSN

·
邪魔ゎ指せない
26,303 Posts
I am indeed doing some work on this, but I'm having some difficulty choosing who will be in the party, etc

·
Locked and Loaded
12,032 Posts
Well heres a couple ...

Kane
Killjoy
Razor Blade
Kaiser Sigma

And now here are some that you may also want (i think deserve it)

Evil Squall
Dark Zero

Well I would think of more but I have a mind block right now. :p

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Imo, Elly is also an old member, he should have a good role in the game... a white mage for example

·
邪魔ゎ指せない
26,303 Posts
The world Razor perceives is all but a dream. He touched one of the stones of Elerethon. When he did, the power of the stone attacked his mind, and put him into a coma in the “real” world. The player will not know this till far into the game. All the aspects of the game are taking place inside Razor’s head and are part of his ‘Endless Dream’, hence the title. Razor is the pivot for the story, but not the main character. My idea is that the story will switch between a couple of different characters at various times: myself, Beta and Razor for starters, and probably one other. I wanted to do this originally, but was a little worried that RPG-Maker couldn’t handle it well. With the shift to dark basic, it might make things a little easier on my end (but a headache for the programmers)
The main target of Razor is to collect the stones and defeat the man who destroyed his village. Pretty simple, but meh.
The main target of Kane is to avenge his wife. Thus for a time you will be playing him as a ‘bad guy’. There are a couple of encounters with the party during these occasions, but I haven’t yet worked out the dynamic of this. Of course later, he can be an addition to the final party if the player so desires, but after the episode of vengeance and the return of the stone, his part in the plot is all but finished.
Beta I haven’t yet thought too much about. I was thinking maybe that he meets up near the beginning with Razor, but when Razor’s party is a little bigger, he leaves on his own quest. That will obviously come later.
Most of the crux of the story is covered now in Kaiser’s Bio and this little bit, but there needs to be a lot of editing done yet... not to mention adding the detail

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Well, I agree with adding details but first we need a sort of a base to start doing anything... so far sounds good once the main idea is finished we will polish it as much as it'll be needed.

·
Locked and Loaded
12,032 Posts
I love how the story is coming Kane. Keep up the great work! This also leaved plenty of room for a sequel!

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Well, I don't have any problem with this plot :)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts