Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talking with Kane the other day, we got to the conclusion that the party still needed another 2 members so, here goes the description for one of them, Fawad:

Fawad: PC
Weapon: Fists (he fights bare handed)
Magic style: extreme physical techniques.
Fawad was one of Kaiser's man while he was on his quest searching for the ChaosBlade. Just like all of Kaiser's men, Fawad followed him because he thought that Kaiser was a suitable ruler for the world.
However he's the first one to notice the changes that start happenin in Kaiser and when the Sigma clan is formed Fawad realizes that something is wrong so he decides to take his leave...

Later on the game he encounters with Razor party and decides to aid them on their quest to take down Kaiser... however his loyalty to Kaiser still remains the same, thus hi final plans are slightly different. He still thinks that Kaiser has to be the ruler of this world... so he could end up double crossing the party at some point. Fawad isn't a bad guy, in fact he has a strong sense of justice hence that's why he's loyal. The reason why he followed Kaiser is because he thinks that the world needs someone to rule it... maybe the journey will prove him wrong...

This is absolutely preliminar, it needs lots of editing, so any feedback is appreciated...

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
k, it still have something to do with the old plot, or it's for a totally new one?

·
邪魔ゎ指せない
26,303 Posts
For the old one...
personaly I'm not too sure about this. Switching sides is all well and good, but too much of it could hurt.........

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I missed an episode or I simply forgot everything???

You planned to make players play both sides?

·
邪魔ゎ指せない
26,303 Posts
.... yeah..... It's all in my big plot thread..... I might create a new one actualy

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Lord Kane
For the old one...
personaly I'm not too sure about this. Switching sides is all well and good, but too much of it could hurt.........
Well it's quite farfetched, but my idea was to leave Fawad as a good guy and have him dissapear after the downfall of Kaiser... but then again, it was just a suggestion.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Agreed, Fawad should be a good person, but I'm for the idea of playing both sides... no, I have another idea:
The other side could be in another game, a side-quel, some of the bad guys in this first game, X and Y, are persons who are often met, but never killed,
so they can be used in the second game.. and the player of the first game won't know if these bad guys die or not

·
Locked and Loaded
12,032 Posts
sounds complicated. been a while since i posted. glads to see everybody working hard. :)

S

·
0 Posts
aww...and now Fawad would be a Boss I had some good music idea for...
oh well...

·
邪魔ゎ指せない
26,303 Posts
I haven't got anything planned for anyone else but fivefeet8 at the mo...

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Well, I dunno if you'll like the idea, but why not putting a character that would be a cyborg?

·
邪魔ゎ指せない
26,303 Posts
I never thought of that one....

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
And you like the idea or not?

·
邪魔ゎ指せない
26,303 Posts
Well it never occoured to me, as for the most part I was considering basicaly a 'fantasy' setting, but incidentaly they have guns....

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
heh, and isn't FF a fantasy setting?
I mean FF7 (yeah, once again... it doesn't mean that we're gonna make an FF7:Ngemu version)
so... FF7 as lots of medieval stuff such as swords, spears, etc... but Midgar, Barrett with his arm, Vincent and his guns don't even look weird...
that's a great thing to be able to mix both medieval and futuristic without making the game become icredible

1 - 17 of 17 Posts