Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Pest
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those whom don't read the main page and skip directly to the forums(Like me, mostly) you need to be alerted to the fact NEW PCSX2 forums are up, they are official, and they support the Playground build, as well as other betas.

..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Sure it's bland now, but in time, it can be better than these forums, go go go!

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Yeah it's empty now compared to here,but I hope members will join in and continue there :)
The forums are dedicated to PCSX2 only and will give support for all version of the emulator,albeit limited for betas since they aren't totally stable.
Hope to see you all there ;)

·
Gaming Sensei
211 Posts
Awesome!! Great news :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yay, will certainly love to see many questions asked before again in the new forum where "search" doesnt bring much of an effect yet. :p

Well actually they are asked even if there wasn't a new forum. :eyemove:

Glad to see you all there!

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Glad to see bosit there with hammer ready :nod:. I wonder if ref knows about this??

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Now some just drag him from WoW so we can get some more updates done :nod:

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
ewww WoW <.<

hmmm wonder what the future of NGEmu's forums will be now :p

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
oh man your comment doesnt help :<

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Whats funny is that ref used to Joke about WoW addicts in the bin all the time......now look who's playing, the turncoat :p

·
Registered
155 Posts
Shouldn't be too bad :p There's plenty of noobs around for everyone XD (no offense to the newbies)
i registered again in the new official forums back to 0 star and 0 posts
newbie rank:(

·
The Pest
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Who created those? There are lot of places on the site that can be easily hacked.
They may not be the best forums, but they are the official forums for PCSX2. People should really start talking there. It's already got over 200+ people though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts