Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out nemu.com 's message board for lemmy's darn long, but brilliant update.

nemu is still ALIVE :D !!!

please support Lemmy and LaC and give them some DECENT comments on their board. the nemu board is a bit screwed at the moment. it needs ppl to stop begging for roms are begging for releases and to start simply praising and supporting the authors work.

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
Yeah, right now the Nemu Team makes nice progress and after a few weeks of absolutly silence, i have new stuff to test ;)

I´m trying to get some nice screenies up (not the Banjoo thing @ emulation64 which was already mentioned with the July 01 news on nemu.com).

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
The only screenshots that would really wow me is of Ogre Battle 64 working perfectly. ^,^

Hehe, it's the only n64 game that I really want to play. That and Zelda were the only reasons I bought an n64, sigh, what a waste of money, can't even play it anymore.

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
Heh, two games isn´t much. There´s a lot of japanese Games i don´t like, but i think there are a few more games worth playing.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Hey! That's three games!! Two Zeldas remember? =) Not that I've played Majora yet though. I did buy some other games for the n64, Mario and Mario Kart and Quest 64 (eep!) but the only one of those that is fun is Mario Kart and I just didn't play that much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts