Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Wouldn't be time to add a new forum just for Neo-Geo !! With all the intrest on it ! Hey even Sega Saturn has one !

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Hrmph. There's a reason why the Saturn has its own forum - NGEmu covers it (see? It's on the end of the bar?). I'm also partial to the Saturn, so that probably has some consideration in my support for it.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Ok , i got that point , if there had been Neo-Geo on the pic too , it also would have it's one forum ! To bad NGemu hasn't a NEO-GEo section including CPS-2 ! Well that's life .

·
Registered
81 Posts
I said it, and I will repeat it again. Nebula isn't user firendly so use Kawaks wich set the best configuration for all computer.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I don't know why, but for me Nebula just doesn't work very right... it is slow (PIII 600) and... I don't know. Kawaks plays at full speed and with beautiful graphics. However, I don't know if it's just me, but Kawaks' sound is terrible!! It sometimes sttuters and gets really sore. Could be something with Direct Sound, but only with Kawaks? That's strange...

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both nebula and Kawaks run fine on my system.. Full speed.. I like kawaks's jukebox feature while Nebula has that cool game music player.. I use kawaks for online play though.. Nebula on the other hand supports un-xor'ed games.. So once the xors are released, its probably playable in nebula.. Nebula already lists Marvel vs Capcom in the games list without xors..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts