Next Generation Emulation banner

2701 - 2720 of 2720 Posts

·
"New" Member
7 Posts
Hiya everyone. I'm new, and apparently I'm not new, it's a weird place I find myself in.

I came to register on here to post in a particular topic, only to find that apparently I had already registered here almost 10 years ago. I don't remember doing so, nor do I remember even posting anything on here prior...heck, I don't even remember knowing about this place, but apparently I did!

I don't know why I made an account here so long ago and never posted, but I guess it saves time creating a new one. I'm actually also surprised that it wasn't deleted since it was inactive for so long.

So that's how it is. I'm new, but I'm also not new. So hello! Sorry it took me almost a decade to post an introduction, but better late than never I suppose, eh?

·
Thiccachu (Chubbychu AKA Pikachu-bby/Pikachu-BBW)
3,678 Posts
Hiya everyone. I'm new, and apparently I'm not new, it's a weird place I find myself in.

I came to register on here to post in a particular topic, only to find that apparently I had already registered here almost 10 years ago. I don't remember doing so, nor do I remember even posting anything on here prior...heck, I don't even remember knowing about this place, but apparently I did!

I don't know why I made an account here so long ago and never posted, but I guess it saves time creating a new one. I'm actually also surprised that it wasn't deleted since it was inactive for so long.

So that's how it is. I'm new, but I'm also not new. So hello! Sorry it took me almost a decade to post an introduction, but better late than never I suppose, eh?
You came from the future to register in the past, but you haven't gotten to the point in the future where you registered, so yeah, it seems unusual. We get a lot of your kind around here. :p

I'm just being silly, SillySora. Welcome to NGEMU. If you ever have any issues with anyone here, call me to dispatch them. I once bested Snicko in hand to hand combat.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
I call BS. The only person who can beat snicko at hand to hand combat is Jon 2006, but sadly he's been gone a long time.
Well our puny mortal realm was probably unable to contain his awesomeness so he probably created a new and amazing plane of existence which we can't even comprehend for himself, and left us at our own devices, its what gods do after all.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,668 Posts
Well our puny mortal realm was probably unable to contain his awesomeness so he probably created a new and amazing plane of existence which we can't even comprehend for himself, and left us at our own devices, its what gods do after all.
Sounds like an anime plot. Welp, it's you afterall. ;)

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Sounds like an anime plot. Welp, it's you afterall. ;)
Me ? With me the anime plot would be the least of your worries as it would go way past the R18 rating... Don't forget that some of my favorite artworks come from the Taimanin series by now my mind is simply to rotten...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, I am Anais "A.W. Larish" R.Y.L. I may introduce my name in the topics but I am introducing myself here.
I am an emulation fanatic since the glory days of emulation in thr 2000's - with Emulators getting produced ever year, Japan-only games getting translated to other languages and so many Quality of Life improvements to games that I am actually doing something. I am also a witch out of nowhere, and now working from home doing a lot of novels, stories, and such. I am also a businesswoman.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi friends! I hope you are all well ...I am a new member and I would hope forward to learn from each one of you. My name is Pee and I love to play video games, especially about game consoles & arcade game.

Thank you & regards.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! I' m Paulo Lucas, I have 17 years and I'm Brazilian. I have many questions about emulation, and I believe they can be aswered in this forum. And it will be nice to meet you (at least some).

2701 - 2720 of 2720 Posts