Next Generation Emulation banner

2681 - 2700 of 2715 Posts

·
Thiccachu (Chubbychu AKA Pikachu-bby/Pikachu-BBW)
3,677 Posts
k, seems like a nice community here, if you have any recommended threads I'd love to hear them
Well, quite a few threads I'd recommend. You could check out the Random Thoughts Thread, the Anime thread, then Random Gaming Talk, as well as Movie News/Trailers. And if you're a Pokémon fan, there's the Perpetual Pokémon Thread.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello peoples, its nice to meet you all. My first time actually trying out forums, but ngemu seemed the best choice! My hobbies are gaming and weight lifting. Look forward to being part of this huge community :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm new here my name is xXPaybaccXx and I'm glad I found a place like this where I can learn from. I do have one problem though i can't seem to find the FAQ post/thread, when I was reading the rules it said click here for the FAQ but when I did it was an error page though...

·
Thiccachu (Chubbychu AKA Pikachu-bby/Pikachu-BBW)
3,677 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone!
I'm a new member,
I just love emulators and I have 3 classic emulators in my android, I signed because I have to post my new skin for ePSXe, hopefully you will like it!! Hoping to make more!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey sup I'm new to the thread and I love to play old games on consoles such as the N64. I was actually needing some help with finding a save state for either before the forest temple or right before the boss in Ocarina of Time for the N64

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys! I'm Titanodeath, a 23 years old guy from Brazil. I used NGEmu for almost 10 years to find help in retro game related questions (mainly PSX), though i never had an active account here and in truth, i've created this one in order to download some shaders. I'm quite old in the emulation scene, and i'm even writing a guide about general emulation tools and how they work, in order to help those in need. I'll let you know when the guide is ready and properly translated. Regards from Brazil!

2681 - 2700 of 2715 Posts