Next Generation Emulation banner

2661 - 2680 of 2715 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings everyone. I'm from Durban South Africa. I'm trying to get some help on wii emulation on the hummingboard i4pro. I'm not sure which sub to post in.

·
Meow Meow Meow
1,386 Posts
What a kree8iv name, welcome to the forums. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm Oniros from Chile. I used to emulate a bunch of stuff in my childhood days. Mostly SNES and GBA games. Now I decide to give this a try again due to having a beast PC for the first time and wanting to play some games at the highest resolutions possible. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone! My name's Davin. It's really nice to meet you all!

I'm a ROM and ISO researcher and I just absolutely love finding out new things that we don't even know about. I'm also a very open and caring person as well, so feel free to message me if you feel up to it ^^

·
Some Guy
10 Posts
Nope, never heard of it till now! Guess I'm missing something I should know...
Well you don't have to know it. It depends on if you like western cartoons or not. I, myself, like both cartoons and anime. Rick and Morty just happens to be one of my latest favorites and is where my avatar is from. It's very funny and extremely witty and there's a lot of (fictional) science involved and I love science! (Even if I happen to be bad at science, it's still interesting nonetheless.)

Thanks for all the welcomes.

I extend my welcomes to other new members as well.

2661 - 2680 of 2715 Posts