• PCXL-Fan

Votes: 24 34.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Damn, I have to wait on this one. It's a tough choice between Thanakil, PCXL-Fan, and Schumi imo. It's too hard to make a choice between them because they've all been really cool and nice to me. :/ These guys make you look at their posts, and not their postcounts and they've earned my respect on the forum.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Thanks TCOS :) it feels good to hear (err..read) you say that about me.

Anyways I obviously can't vote in this section...to vote for myself would be unethical and to vote for the competition would be too self-defeating.

If however I find myself losing (highly likely considering most of my posts are confined to the the handheld section or the bin) and find someone is more deserving than the person leading I shall cast a vote for that person.

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Thanks TCOS :) it feels good to hear (err..read) you say that about me.

Anyways I obviously can't vote in this section...to vote for myself would be unethical and to vote for the competition would be too self-defeating.

If however I find myself losing (highly likely considering most of my posts are confined to the the handheld section or the bin) and find someone is more deserving than the person leading I shall cast a vote for that person.
NP. :)

****, I voted for myself in other awards polls. :p The only time I feel bad about doing that is if I win by one vote and I'll know that it's because of my vote that I won and that wouldn't be fair. Otherwise, this is war! :p

Okay, it's not that serious, but yeah, every man for himself.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Just recently, pcxl-fan grabbed some attention here (the Digg connection), but at the end, schumi's bribe money got the better of me ;)
Shhhhhhhh ;)

NP. :)

****, I voted for myself in other awards polls. :p The only time I feel bad about doing that is if I win by one vote and I'll know that it's because of my vote that I won and that wouldn't be fair. Otherwise, this is war! :p

Okay, it's not that serious, but yeah, every man for himself.
ok if I find myself losing really badly then I might give myself a consolation vote :)

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
PCXL-Fan got my vote, he has been trying his best to help people around the forums as well as just being a active member.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Schumi, cause Afrikaans rocks. :thumb:

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
I would DEFINITELY have to say mudlord since this is his first year and he's actually developing an emulator and doing an awesome job at it. But since he's not here I vote for myself! :p

Good thing he's not on this list or we'd all be toast:laugh:

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
:cry::cry::cry:

And to think I tried to bribe the jury to get more votes too...

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
What I find funny :
Back when people were nominating, I said to Schumi : "Hey, you're having more nominations than me! =/" or something like that. And his answer? "Yeah, but I don't think I'll be winning...".

Liar! (you're going to hell)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I guess you failed to read my sig and see that I am a pessimist?

I will not be counting my chickens anytime soon, either your or PCXL-fan could easily still pass me.
On the first or second day of these awards(can't quite remember anymore) I was losing to PCXL-fan..badly.

I had been fairly confident before you, PCXL-fan and mudlord showed up (well after mudlord officially created VBA-M and got his forum subsection) on the scene though. You are both great guys and very likeable.
Both of you received a lot of nominations yourselves, then when I saw BlueShogun96 nominate Urine Sample I thought it was all over...and still think it could very easily be so.

Infact I might be shooting myself in the foot with this very post.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
You think you're a pessimist!?
I really didn't even think I would get nominated let alone as a more than 1 or 2 votes.

The moment I saw emwearz post suggesting me for nomination was pretty cool and unexpected.

I thought Thanakil with his always super in depth and well thought out post, shumi being a well established member and popular in the bin, and Urine Sample or salde for their hilarious bin spam would clean my clock in the race for best newbie.

Well I just have to say I appreciate the recognition and warm welcome everyone has shown me.

As long as I get in the top 3 and am forever etched into the perma-post "NGemu Awards 2007 Results Thread" and I can make a print out and show my mommy I'll be happy. :p

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Don't give us false hopes Schumi! You know you're gonna win! :p

Which is fine, for once a nice guy wins in the real world! (and if I kill about half the forum members, I could try and run for "member of the year" in 2008)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.