Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is interesting. New OVAs, eh?

About one year and two months after the television series´ conclusion on TV Tokyo, Ken Akamatsu´s ever popular love comedy LOVE HINA is set to make the jumb to the video format. Originally announced in the latest issue of the LOVE HINA manga, LOVE HINA AGAIN´s premier volume will street on January 26th, 2002 for a cosy 3800 Yen. But that´s not the only good news, friends of romantic entanglement might be even more pleased to know that the video version will take the TV series´ steamy atmosphere to a H-igher level, introducing another girl with a big crush on our student. Poor Keitaro, this time it´s to be someone from his own family..

LOVE HINA AGAIN release dates:

OVA LOVE HINA AGAIN Vol.1 "Kanako"
2002, January 26th / DVD:KIBA-722,VC:KIVA-722 / 30 min / 3,800 Yen
OVA LOVE HINA AGAIN Vol.2 "Keitarou"
2002, February 28th / DVD:KIBA-723,VC:KIVA-723 / 30 min / 3,800 Yen
OVA LOVE HINA AGAIN Vol.2 "Naru"
2002, March 27th / DVD:KIBA-724,VC:KIVA-724 / 30 min / 3,800 Yen
OVA LOVE HINA AGAIN Original Soundtrack
2002, April 5th / CD / 30 min / 2,500 Yen / Music: Shinkichi Mitsumune (UTENA, FLCL)

STAFF: [Original Story] Ken Akamatsu (Serialized in Kodansha´s "Weekly Shounen Magazine") [Scenario] Kurou Hazuki [Chara Design] Akiyoshi Maeda [Props Design] Shin-ichi Yamaoka [Music] Shinkichi Mitsumune [Animation] XEBEC [Director] Yoshiaki Iwasaki

CAST: [Keitaro Urashima] Yuji Ueda [Kanako Urashima] Natsuko Kuwatani [Naru Narusegawa] Yui Horie [Shinobu Maehara] Masayo Kurata [Motoko Aoyama] Yu Asakawa [Kaolla Su] Reiko Takagi [Mitsune Konno] Junko Noda [Haruka Urashima] Megumi Hayashibara

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Excellent news! Thankee, Ryos.

Hey, I need a little advice here. Ep#25: Does it have anything to do with the rest of the storyline? Seems to me that #24 is the conclusion, but #25 is the last episode... what gives?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Yay! Go Love Hina GO! Anyways, I dunno about #25 it does kind of seem that it should have been played before the other ones, or that it wasen't needed at all (maybe they just wanted some gratuitous shots of motoko-chan's ass and breasts?)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
It's a stand-alone episode.... and probably the episode with the most underwear shots i've ever seen. :eek:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
It's a stand-alone episode.... and probably the episode with the most underwear shots i've ever seen. :eek:
I guess that makes sense... and boy, are you right. That's the only reason I'm keeping it on my HD. That and Motoko in the housemaid outfit. *drool*

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
LOL! yeah....did you see thae scene where Keitaro tried to stop Motoko by chasing her, but he tripped and "accidentally" pulled her panties down? :D :D :D That has got to be THE SCENE. :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
LOL! yeah....did you see thae scene where Keitaro tried to stop Motoko by chasing her, but he tripped and "accidentally" pulled her panties down? :D :D :D That has got to be THE SCENE. :D
Hahahaha, amen to that! Reminds of the first episode, where Naru first punches Keitaro at school... "Pink..." from that moment on I was hooked :D My favorite part was where Motoko and Keitaro are bathing together and his bandanna slips off... :wtf:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see someone hasn't seen the anime shows produced by Agent Aika's creators. :p

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Ah... Ryos... did I miss THAT?? I really love Naru, you know... if only I wasn't married to Mai Shiranui... :love:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts