Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Team,
Letting you know I am here to assist you in your quest to make this emulator rock on. I have a screen shot of my results of the European BIOS (I am glad I read around first) and I am using a 6600GT AGP card, 2.1Ghz XP Cpu.. Between 8 and 15fps depending.. this screen shot shows some defects in the rendering with the card. Non the less I am amazed it even works.

One thing, if there is a link on how to even attempt to make a "valid" game work with a DVD drive... please direct me oO :hdbash: :bow:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I appreciate the response. I undestand the development takes time and it is more than likely not even worth trying any games to see a whopping 5 frames a sec... not being rude. I understand. BUT, I just gotta see it run... lol. It is like the old Amiga system, I owned a Amiga 500 and a 2000 and now you can emulate the whole series of computers commodore came out with, I use the emulator just for ****s and giggles... it is awesome, a site to behold. If you do have any information.. I am trying to "load" GT4, I have the disc as we speak, I copied all of the information to a folder on my HD just in case I need to use the files, the disc isn't mine, it is my roomates and I am sure he is gonna wanna play it... :) Anyway, I guess it doesn't really matter. Can't wait till .08 :eyespin: :thumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, playing games isn't ALL that, but that is what we all want in the long run... some people just don't get it, that this **** takes time and games right now are kinda out of the question unless your just testing to see if it loads and works... yada yada yada... But.. no, I do not wan't to play FFX... lol :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.