Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heared from a freind that , in japan there is a new piece of hardware is released for the DC and it booosted its power which made it the console no. 1 in japan for now.
he told me that its similar to that one which was released for the mega drive (16 bit old sega console ) you know that sega cd which was made to be connected to the mega drive threw the extension connector at the side (like the one you can see at the side of the DC where the fax modem is connected.
but untill now im not sure about any thing if it was true or not
thats why im asking you guys if you heared about such thing .
if any one knows about this please tell me
see ya...

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by mr2000jp
i heared from a freind that , in japan there is a new piece of hardware is released for the DC and it booosted its power which made it the console no. 1 in japan for now.
complete bollocks. considering GC was recently released, i would seriously doubt some sort of "attachment" would let the DC blow it out of the water.
since this has nothing to do with emulation, im moving this thread..

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
I heard that there are not many good games for DC.........so its useless........!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Everything has a use, not everything has a need.

And the DC's library blows most others out of the water, especially considering it's short life span..

Hence, you are the weakest link, goodbye.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Possibly the DVD drive Sega kept talking about forever, but even then it wouldn't give the DC much more power.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
well, if sega told everyone they were leaving the hardware business, how did they build anything for the dc? besides, since they are already developing a lot of games for other consoles, working on the dc would be somewhat counterproductive..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts