·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Sometimes it's deserved :p

You can buy old games on E-Bay if you want to :I

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
You don't even tell how it's named, how could we know? By using our psionic powers?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Mr. Killjoy said:
You don't even tell how it's named, how could we know? By using our psionic powers?
Maybe by it being the apparently only new megadrive future-release known to man, at the moment?

The title is called Beggar Prince, and it isn't really a new game; it simply never knew an english release. Some group called Super Fighter had permission and support from the original developers to do this project.

http://www.beggarprince.com/

It will apparently be for sale through Older Games, when it's done.

CD said:
Really? I heard there was some new retard on some forums somewhere.
New? Its Join Date of April 2001 begs to differ.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
CD said:
:lol:That's awesome!

As for Beggar Prince.. I read about it at The Whirlpool. It actually looks kind of cool.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
CD said:
:bow: Haha, thats awesome.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
clouds bro said:
yes thats the name, beggar prince. hey this game looks good for genesis
I don't think so, there are genesis/megadrive titles that look far better than what I've seen from the screenshots from Beggar Prince.

It's an console RPG btw, for those who are interested but did not bother clicking the links.

CD said:
back to the zoo with you!
:p

I'm not the one here who sounds like these:

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Ooooh it's only a romhack, the dumbass I am thought it was a cartridge release :emb:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Turn 'romhack' and 'cartridge release' around and I'll agree with you. :p This is going to be an official release, with the permission of the developers of the original game, and apparently with the help of some veteran genesis game-devs.

Beggar Prince will be the first American cartridge release of a Sega Genesis game in many years.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
*sighs the idiotic attidute against newbie* This is simply stupid...

Anyway, its going to be a new CARTRIDGE for Megadrive/Genesis!? They are 10 years late! Why not porting it to some little bit newer console? Might sell bit better... :lol:

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Okay..... I've never been interested in this console anyways, I wonder why I posted here in the first place :p

·
Eh??
1,737 Posts
Just for you all to know, here in brazil there are still some games being made for Genesis!!! And the console is still being made here too!!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what games are being made for genesis down there?

by the way, best looking megadrive game is : VECTORMAN

1 - 20 of 22 Posts