March 3, 2005 - sGBA WIP Build 1 - Stephen Stair 2005
Ok, I've finally decided to release something for a change.
As development has been slowed on this project considerably,
I'm releasing a Work In Progress build, so people who want
to can play with it. This version requires a gba bios file
for full functionality, the bios should be named 'gba.rom'
and put in the same directory as the emulator.
Bugs that I know about already include items listed on the
compatibility pages as not being done, and:
* Sprites don't flip yet, rotation/scaling sprites not
* There is a bug that causes pc to move to an odd-numbered
location (probably when returning to thumb mode) - the
cause of this is presently unknown, and prevents several
commercial games from running
* A few instructions are still unimplemented, specificly the
memory SWP instructions in the arm core. (used in
practically nothing though)
* The memory loading/storing doesn't mimic the gba for
* There are probably other small problems, but I don't
remember/feel like listing them.
If you have questions or comments, or would like to report
a bug, please email [email protected]