Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hours of talking to a guy with the name Mussi I have made a really huge desicion (with you guys too!) I want feedback. He really wants to make this game. He works in Dark Basic Pro. The graphics are equivalent to what Half Life would be. Ya ya I know its no Doom III or anything but hey what do you want. I think this is great because we dont have stupid Skye going I dont wanna be a dick .... isnt this illegal ... Because It is. He purchased the software and yes it IS his. It would make all our lives a little easier because now I can focus more on sketches and prototypes ... The things I wanted from the begining. Kane can do story and now Killjoy can help with 3d modelling of guns and weapons. We also have another guy who will be working on maya models. He will start as soon as I make some charcater sketches ... front back side etc ... One snap of a charcter just aint enough. So if possible I need someone (maybe even me) to create a thread for other members to see about sending in little sketches .. They dont have to be great or anything of themselves so I can get an idea of what to draw and how. I also need details like clothing color and hats, hair. So If I have time I will post it later but If someone else wants to help me out it would be great if they can post it. I also have on hold a digital artist who would love to help but I am just making final confirmations with him so we dont have another Ryos case on our hands. ;) Thats all for now. As soon as I get new information so will you guys.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Well, as far as I'm concerned, that's ok, but only if the other members are okay, else we stay under RPGM2k3

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Look, I really have no opinion on what engine you use. I'm creating the story, not writing the app itslef. It's really up to the people that are writing it. ie: you

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well good than. I really want to use it and i'm sure everyone here (almost) would love to have this game in 3d. It makes it so theres no limitations in mind well almost ...

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I hope your friends are very good coders !!!

BTW, the good point is that we could put various Minigames bu using this tool... "Viva Gold Saucer"

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
........I'm wondering if this game will be ever made ... :(

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I have exams at the moment. I can't turn on inspiration like a tap you know. It doesn't help that my plot (which as these guys will tell you was created before I saw the film) has more than a passing resemblence to some of the plot points in Reloaded.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I wasn't talking for you Kane... but for ppl in general

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can understand kane. I am really busy all this weekend too! It should kick back in gear soon :)

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Lord Kane
I have exams at the moment. I can't turn on inspiration like a tap you know. It doesn't help that my plot (which as these guys will tell you was created before I saw the film) has more than a passing resemblence to some of the plot points in Reloaded.
one of the comics I had planned (but was never put up) was a straight copy of a scene in Love Hina...only I had made up the story 2 weeks before I saw that episode. Amazing.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm well this whole new change going on in the game really makes things hard to decide. RPG Maker or DB? Hmmm post your descisions at the new post I made. ;) I really want opinions. Especially from you guys. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts