Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is a new Emu, the vGBX, planned to be launched in November. This is the same creator of the vNES emu we grew to love.

It serves the same purpose as to offer a Java based emulator to successfully run in web browsers and numerous portable devices.

Yes folks, you will be able to emulate all your favorite GB/GBC/GBA games on most java based portable devices.
EDIT:

Credit goes to Mdkcheatz:

Here is the soon to be homepage @: vGBX

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
hey that pretty cool, good news
WTF is everyone talking about, He quoted me! He didnt even give the source or credit....

In fact screw the source, I'm more concerned about how he didnt credit me for that information and he massacred my quote too...

Well for anyone who is wondering, here is where he got that info from:

New Emulator, vGBX, by Jamie Sanders

The source above clearly states that my post was last edited on the 14 of September.

I stopped helping Ngemu in relation to the emuscene when people started accusing me of spamming.

RockmanFort you're a real NIT!

·
Registered SuperKyo
3,000 Posts
All I can say here is that Mdk is right, he's a friend of Jamie Sanders and he got all news from him first, so if you actually think what RockmanForte says is from the straight source of original author, then you're wrong,see the post above.

I'm not trying to defend anyone or just be against someone, I just say what actually is true. :)

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Not again rockman....

I can tell after reading many of your posts for 2 years that this isn't your writing style. :p

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
My apologies for the above statement... to RockmanForte :(

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I forgot to credit him. Sorry about that. :)

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
thanks Rockman you did the right thing :)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No problem. My mistake. :)

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
very well, it IS more a proof of concept, the GBC and GB should work fine... GBA not as much but maybe...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Whats next???? Flash? C#? Python????
Actually, C# would lend itself slightly better to emulator writing than Java. ;)

I know Java isn't the ideal language/platform for writing emulators, but I still love projects like this. I'm curious to see how this develops.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.