Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I'm a lazy ****...these TF2 Scout achievements take up most of my time after work :p

soon.... ;)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Missing categories

PSX
Net play plugins.

N64
RSP Plugins

Playstation 2
USB Plugins
Firewire plugins
Dev 9 plugind

Also, can i have Uploader permissions so that i can put the plugins up.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
PSX Plugin section is mostly populated now.

just a few lesser known plugins to upload, and then the netplay section to be filled.

next i'll address the n64 section, since i have a good few plugins for that.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
What's the "General Tools" category for?

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
Missing categories are now in, let me know if you need more Squall.
I really wish this mod had more options... at least to be able to manually sort the downloads or sort by most downloads... alphabetical sucks...

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
It's a shame that halfway through 2009, there's an announcement about progress being made that there's actually a download section for NGEmu with all of (or is it just the main ones?) of the emulators and plug-ins for them, when it just makes you realize how messed up a certain other change was, since we already had this in, what, 2004 at least when I first joined, and probably much earlier in 2001/2002 as well.

The old page was better. I was going to say something way back when, when everyone else was applauding the move (thus, I withheld my opposition), but now it seems I was right in what I originally thought (see the recent influx of complaints).

I'm not trying to troll or anything, and realize this is beyond the forums staff (in fact, they, and a few members, deserve the credit for this new system, it seems), but it's such a shame it came to this. I miss logging onto ngemu.com and seeing the old page. Now I just skip straight to the forums. An actual website is worth visiting. A portal, not so much. That's what the NGEmu site has actually become.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts