Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey dude,

at least give me the version of ye OS. I'm on win2k so I only have the win2k drivers....

glad to help if i can. Let me know.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okies. here's the download page. It's in one of the links there. got the 9x/me/2k drivers.

http://www.warp2search.net/download.php?op=viewsdownload&sid=1

Personally, i have installed the drivers and have encountered no stability problems. have yet to benchmark the drivers vs my fav. dets 12.90 though. but going by the benchmarks done by others using a geforce2 gts, the gain was actually significant ;)

but then what do i know?

I'm with stupid here <--------------------:stupid:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Yeah,I got an increase of 348 points in 3D Mark 2k1.

S

·
0 Posts
Great job posting this Sunstorm. Thanks a lot. I picked up my copy for Win 9x tonight and I can't wait to try them out. If they are as fast as the reports say, wow. My GEForce 2 GTS aint dead yet.:)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Hey sxamiga,haven't seen you in a while!
So,finally back in business?;)

S

·
0 Posts
Yup, I'm back. But still not as much as I used to be. I have a lot of personal issues going on right now. In fact, I was almost going to resign, but I decided to cut back some instead. I posted a message in the private discussion forum (the one only for admins) telling Bobbi and everyone else all about it. I am glad to still be here and also to hear from you Raziel. BTW, do you know what ever happened to Rargh? I haven't seen him here in quite a while.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
shouldn't this be in off-topic software? or even hardware? oh well, never mind, thanks, not for telling me about them or anything, but reminding me, oh yeah I already DLed those, prolly should install them. Now, where did I save them to again?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hail sxamiga!

thanks for the compliment. hope that your personal issues are turning out well. It's good to know that one of the old time stewards of the board is still hanging ard.

Regards

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
hi Saximga! Glad to see you........!
if anyone cannot find the dets then come to my site ......!

Ali

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by sxamiga
BTW, do you know what ever happened to Rargh? I haven't seen him here in quite a while.
Well,it seems he lost his interest for the boards(after all,he does what he wants,and I must admit that I don't post as much as before cause the board isn't as fun as before for me).

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
I think he lost the target after he reached 2000 posts?

Or, i think the ps2 console is more interesting than this board :)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Essentially because I'm here since the opening of the new board back in April,and it kinda tires me to see the same question always and always and always.........
But,I keep coming here cause I have made some good friends here and there are also trusty people here(like BGnome or sxamiga;) ).
Plus,when I'm in the mood,I love to do some crazy posting(I guess you know what I mean:D ).

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Nightmare
Or, i think the ps2 console is more interesting than this board :)
My PS2 will be more interesting when I'll have Metal Gear Solid 2(soon,soon:) ).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts