Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks CD, I just snagged em. Can't wait to try em out. I'll post later and let everyone know how they do. Thanks again.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For me they are absoulutely fantastic. They are faster and the colors are brighter and sharper. They DO seem to be optimized for Pentium 4 and AMD Athlons (mine is an Athlon 1.2 ghz T-Bird). Many thanks again, CD, for the info. I would reccommend them to anyone, at least to try out.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Uh, sorry the ignorance, but what do those detonator drivers have so especial? E heard lotsa ppl talking about them! R they 4 rivas?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are integrated drivers for all Nvidia cards...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Granted, they may not be any faster than the 1210s, but they do give better and brighter colors. At least for me they do.
You were right CD, got the 1240s over at M3DZone. Gonna try em tonight. Thanks.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FYI, Nvidia is going to make an official Driver release next week...with one of the 12.xx's (don't know which)...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll be sure to keep my eyes open. I'm hoping that the official release wiil be the 12.40s. I am using the 12.40s right now and I am very impressed. They are easily the fastest drivers I have used yet and the colors are more vibrant as well.:) I will stick w/these, official or not.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 13 of 13 Posts